Keep your pucker soft and kissable all year long with a luscious alphavedic rose lip scrub. Harsh weather can damage your lips and by exfoliating with a natural scrub, you’ll slough off the chapped layer while also allowing Sunflower Oil to moisturize the exposed lips. This allows for better application of hydrating lip balm and makes your favourite lipsticks go on smoothly and effectively last longer.
- 100% Organic
- Lips lightening
- Complete dark lips treatment
- Helps in fading Nicotine Stains
- Lips brightening
- Heals dry lips
- Repairs damaged lips
- Heals & Repairs chapped lips
- Hydrates & Moisturizes delicate lip skin
- Promotes healthy luscious lips
1. Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma cacao) - Rich, superfatted butter which nourishes, makes skin supple and restores elasticity to the skin.
2. Rose Extracts & Rose Essential Oil - A symbol of beauty, purity and freshness, Rose, has soothing, healing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties. Rose cleanses, purifies, firms and tones the skin. It also treats dry and ageing skin. It gets rid of pigmentation, redness and swelling and is good for all kinds of skin tones. It also prevents outbreaks of skin problems like acne, pore block, blackheads, pimples, wrinkles and lines. It is used as an astringent to hydrate the skin and to make it healthy, youthful, supple, fresh and glowing.
3. Organic Bees Wax - Organic Beeswax deeply nourishes, rejuvenates and firms the skin.
4. Shea Butter - Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped lips. It is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal the dry lips and make them smooth and plump.
5. Sunflower Oil - Sunflower seed oil helps skin retain moisture, helps with skin regeneration, contains Vitamins A, B, D and E, and omega 9 fatty acids.
How to use Alphavedic Rose Lip Scrub
STEP 1: Wash and remove any lip make-up.
STEP 2: Using an index finger, apply rose scrub to lips. Gently scrub, in circles, for 1-2 minutes.
STEP 3: Rinse lips with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
STEP 4: Follow with a hydrating & moisturizing alphavedic rose lip balm.
STEP 5: For exceptional results, use this amazing lip scrub twice or thrice in a week.