About this item
- NEVER HIDE YOUR SMILE! If your chapped lips are keeping you from showing your smile, our Advanced Lip Scrub Balm is here to change that. Naturally delicious, this scrub is a safe, gentle, and effective way to banish dry, flaky, chapped lips.
- LONG LASTING which means You don't need to apply lip balm every hour to keep your lips healthy moisturized. Exfoliator works to clear away dead skin while nourishing your lips with some of our favorite oils and extracts. Your lips look happy and healthy for 24
- Whoever said “beauty is pain” has never tried our lip scrub balm. Grab a lip scrub or two of our delightfully delicious lip treatments. Infused with walnut shell & brown sugar, this scrub is just as indulgent for your sweet tooth as it is for your smile.
- Say “no” to parabens, sulfates, artificial fragrances, artificial flavors, and all that other harmful chemicals. in our Advanced Lip Scrub are natural oils, beeswax, brown sugar, and natural flavoring. Our rose scrub contains only natural and premium materials that are vegan, cruelty-free and are made in India.
- 100% Organic
- Nourishes & Hydrates Lips
- Gently heals and deeply moisturizes the Lips
- Prevents cracked lips
- Softening and smoothening of lips
- Prevents dry and chapped lips
- Relieves roughness
- Helps brighten dull and darkened lips
- Fights sun-damaged lips
- Helps in fading Nicotine Stains
- Promotes healthy luscious lips
- 100% natural and organic formulated.
- Handmade in INDIA.
- Free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
1. Shea Butter - Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped lips. It is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal the dry lips and make them smooth and plump.
2. Rose Extracts & Rose Essential Oil - A symbol of beauty, purity and freshness, Rose, has soothing, healing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties. Rose cleanses, purifies, firms and tones the skin. It also treats dry and ageing skin. It gets rid of pigmentation, redness and swelling and is good for all kinds of skin tones. It also prevents outbreaks of skin problems like acne, pore block, blackheads, pimples, wrinkles and lines. It is used as an astringent to hydrate the skin and to make it healthy, youthful, supple, fresh and glowing.
3. Organic Bees Wax - Organic Beeswax deeply nourishes, rejuvenates and firms the skin.
4. Sunflower Oil - Sunflower seed oil helps skin retain moisture, helps with skin regeneration, contains Vitamins A, B, D and E, and omega 9 fatty acids.
5. Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma cacao) - Rich, superfatted butter which nourishes, makes skin supple and restores elasticity to the skin.
6. Coconut Oil - The primary benefit of coconut oil is its moisturizing effects. This makes it ideal for chapped lips. Coconut oil is also considered an emollient. Emollients are non-cosmetic moisturizers that help keep the skin moist, and they’re primarily used to protect the skin.
How to use Alphavedic Rose Lip Balm
STEP 1: Wash and remove any lip make-up.
STEP 2: Using an index finger, apply rose scrub to lips. Gently scrub, in circles, for 1-2 minutes.
STEP 3: Rinse lips with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
STEP 4: For exceptional results, use this amazing lip scrub twice or thrice in a week.
STEP 5: After that take a small amount of lip balm on your fingertips and apply to lips spreading evenly.
STEP 6: Reapply as much and as often as desired to keep them nourished, hydrated and soft.