15 Powerful natural ingredients including red onion oil, jojoba oil, sandalwood oil, bhringraj oil, coconut oil etc. are blended together in an exclusive formulation which works to address your hair problems to add strength, deep moisturizing, controls dandruff and reveals shiny & stronger hairs. The exclusive blend of hair benefiting essential nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help unbelievable nourishment, accelerate hair growth, reduce breakage, slows down greying of hairs. Red Onions are rich in Sulphur, which is known to minimise breakage and thinning. This vegetable lends a healthy shine to hair, which can become permanent when used regularly. Along with this oil also enriched with Vitamin E and Amla which works to address hair problems to add strength, deep moisturising and reveals shiny and stronger hair and slows down greying of hair.
Extra Benefits For Healthy And Long Strands
1. Accelerate Hair Growth.
2. Deep Moisturizing.
3. For Stronger/Shinier Hairs.
4. Controls Dandruff.
5. Reduces Hair Fall.
6. Improves Blood Circulation.
7. Oil has potent anti-bacterial properties and helps fight infections of the scalp.
8. It helps to reverse the effects of premature greying.
9. Onion oil also makes your hair uninhabitable for lice.
10. Red Onion is a great source of Sulfur, which is known to minimize breakage/thinning and split ends.
Get freedom from 3 biggest concerns:
1) Alphavedic Onion Hair Oil for Dandruff Treatment
2) Alphavedic Onion Hair Oil for Hair Fall Treatment
3) Alphavedic Onion Hair Oil for New Hair Growth
Why Alphavedic Onion hair oil is much better than it's competitors in the market?
1) Onion hair oil from Alphavedic is assured of the most premium quality as we believe in limited manufacturing without compromising on product quality.
2) Onion hair oil from Alphavedic ensures a soothing experience for your entire nervous system along with the treatment of your hair problems.
3) Onion hair oil from Alphavedic consists of only herbal ingredients thus ensuring 0% side effects.
4) Slow and traditional method of preparation.
5) Usage of most efficient and fresh herbs ensures that the product is of the highest quality standards.