This Alphavedic Joint & Body Massage Oil is an anti-inflammatory Ayurvedic oil which not only helps in relieving pain, but brings instant relief from headaches, backaches, muscular strains, and rheumatic pain. It also strengthens the bone tissues and tones and firms the muscles. And promotes mobility.
Extra Benefits of Arthroved Joint Care Oil
1. Gives prolonged relief from pain, inflammation and severe joint aches.
2. Improving the blood flow and thereby helps in improving mobility and elasticity of the joints.
3. Relieve from stress.
4. Helps in cell renewing.
5. Reduces Swelling.
6. Anti-inflammatory effects on the body.
7. Helps in alleviating stiffness, spasm, and sprain.
8. Helps alleviate joint pain, especially in arthritis and rheumatism.
9. Nourishes the skin and tissue layers.
10. Helpful in sciatic neuralgia.
1. Dashmool - It is not one ayurvedic herb but a mix of ten medicinal herbs that are used to cure a variety of ailments. It is effective in inflammatory conditions in the body or Vata Rog. Its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, analgesic and sedative properties help cure joint pain.
2. Nirgundi Patra (Vitex segundo) - It is known to reduce swelling, as well as excessive pain. Its potent anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsing and anti-oxidant properties, help the joints in many ways.
3. Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) - Shallaki herb is known to keep your joints strong and relieve them from any pain. It not only reduces the pain but also helps in diminishing the swelling and further increases mobility. It acts as a substitute for modern painkillers.
4. Nilgiri Tail (Eucalyptus globules) - It makes for the most common herbal treatment for arthritis. The eucalyptus plant leaves contain tannins that may be helpful in reducing swelling and the pain arthritis causes.
5. Kapoor Tail (Cinnamomum camphor) - It can easily stimulate the circulatory system because of its stimulating properties, which is a crucial factor in managing arthritis, gout and other rheumatic problems.
6. Pudina Tail (Mentha arvensis) - It may help treat pain from headaches and migraine attacks.
How to Use Arthroved - Joint Care Oil
STEP 1: Warm oil massage all over the body or painful areas/joints with gentle firm strokes.
STEP 2: Leave for preferably half an hour or one before a bath for maximum absorption of nutrients.
STEP 3: Use regularly for fast and permanent relief.