This Alphavedic Joint & Body Massage Oil is an anti-inflammatory Ayurvedic oil which not only helps in relieving pain, but brings instant relief from headaches, backaches, muscular strains, and rheumatic pain. It also strengthens the bone tissues and tones and firms the muscles. And promotes mobility.
Extra Benefits of Arthroved Joint Care Oil
1. Gives prolonged relief from pain, inflammation and severe joint aches.
2. Improving the blood flow and thereby helps in improving mobility and elasticity of the joints.
3. Relieve from stress.
4. Helps in cell renewing.
5. Reduces Swelling.
6. Anti-inflammatory effects on the body.
7. Helps in alleviating stiffness, spasm, and sprain.
8. Helps alleviate joint pain, especially in arthritis and rheumatism.
9. Nourishes the skin and tissue layers.
10. Helpful in sciatic neuralgia.
1. Dashmool - It is not one ayurvedic herb but a mix of ten medicinal herbs that are used to cure a variety of ailments. It is effective in inflammatory conditions in the body or Vata Rog. Its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, analgesic and sedative properties help cure joint pain.
2. Nirgundi Patra (Vitex segundo) - It is known to reduce swelling, as well as excessive pain. Its potent anti-inflammatory, anti-convulsing and anti-oxidant properties, help the joints in many ways.
3. Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) - Shallaki herb is known to keep your joints strong and relieve them from any pain. It not only reduces the pain but also helps in diminishing the swelling and further increases mobility. It acts as a substitute for modern painkillers.
4. Nilgiri Tail (Eucalyptus globules) - It makes for the most common herbal treatment for arthritis. The eucalyptus plant leaves contain tannins that may be helpful in reducing swelling and the pain arthritis causes.
5. Kapoor Tail (Cinnamomum camphor) - It can easily stimulate the circulatory system because of its stimulating properties, which is a crucial factor in managing arthritis, gout and other rheumatic problems.
6. Pudina Tail (Mentha arvensis) - It may help treat pain from headaches and migraine attacks.
How to Use Arthroved - Joint Care Oil
STEP 1: Warm oil massage all over the body or painful areas/joints with gentle firm strokes.
STEP 2: Leave for preferably half an hour or one before a bath for maximum absorption of nutrients.
STEP 3: Use regularly for fast and permanent relief.
Quality moisturising oil
Great smell for a quality moisturising oil. Highly recommend this natural oil.
Very curative oil
Not only I but my family uses the oil too. We found it curative from all aches and pains from head to toe. You massage it and let it work. Then in a few minutes, you even forget that you had pain.
I fell recently and had achy pain through my upper arms and shoulders. This oil extinguished the pain instantly! It is a bit heavy/viscous so I tried using fractionated coconut oil, then this oil and it still worked perfectly. This will make it more economical to use too! Recommend it!!
This works. Not a cure but relieves symptoms (arthritis, both hands - especially the left thumb joint) as indicated on the label. This works for me, and I was sceptical before trying it. I apply the oil in the morning, perhaps once during my workday, when I get home and before bed.
Very good product Smells great and pleasant, It really helps in muscle pains, joint pains, also for massage purpose....my Grandma and mother really felt nice while using this oil, above all, it's purely ayurvedic.
Works for me
I have rheumatoid arthritis and currently not able to take any oral medication as I am feeding a young baby. Most of the pain gels are also not useful as they have strong smells and I have to be with baby the whole day. I came across this as was searching for alternates to regular pain gels. It works for me. Will buy again -Good pain relief when used to gently massage with hot fomentation. -Made of many herbs. -Has mild Pudina smell which I like. -Quantity lasts very long.
The oil is really very effective for joint and back pain. Does not burn the skin as happens in some other pain oil. The fragrance is mild and relaxing. Highly recommended.
Great relief for knee pain! It smells herb'ish while I love.
It helps me a lot
This oil will help many muscles and bone aches and pains. Have used it for 1 year and always have some around. Have had various major surgeries and have used it for arthritis, muscles spasms, general discomfort of various areas. A little goes a long way and it works quite quickly. I typically use it before bedtime and in the morning for just a few days at a time.