Alphavedic Under Eye Cream is developed specifically to offer the best treatment to skin under the eyes. Most of the time, we are so bustling dealing with our facial skin that we ignore the skin under the eyes. This skin is progressively inclined to age and wrinkles even with the littlest change in our body. Accordingly, Alphavedic has thought of a one of a kind natural eye care cream, which offers great protection to skin under your eyes. Besides, our Ayurvedic under eye cream for dark circles doesn’t contain any destructive synthetic compounds, so there are no unfavourable impacts. And so, use Alphavedic Under Eye Cream on a regular basis to get better results.
Extra Benefits of Alphavedic Under Eye Cream
1. Fades Dark Circles.
2. Reduce Hyperpigmentation.
3. Brightens the skin beneath the eyes.
4. Reduces under-eye bags.
5. Reduces puffiness.
6. Nourish the skin.
7. Keep the skin moisturized.
8. Prevent dullness.
9. Rejuvenating effect on the skin tissues.
10. Promoting anti-ageing actions.
11. It controls excess oil secretion.
1. Anantmool Powder - It reduces dark circles, diminishes puffiness, firms and tones area around the eyes.
2. Ashwagandha - It helps to smooth and nourish skin, reducing the appearance of dry, dehydrated lines.
3. Manjistha - Manjistha is an effective blood purifier and so has the ability to give glowing skin.
4. Yashtimadhu - Its calming effect helps to promote the overall health of eyes. It helps to prevent deep pigmentation and dark circles around the eyes.
5. Lemon - The juice of lemons contains skin bleaching properties and is loaded with vitamin C and citric acid. The citric acid will help tighten the skin under your eyes and the vitamin C fades dark circles.
Steps to Use Alphavedic Under Eye Cream
STEP 1: Be very gentle with your eye cream. Do not let the product enter your eyes as it can cause irritation and redness in the eye.
STEP 2: Always wash your face before applying the cream. Do not apply on the top eyelids and keep some distance from your bottom lashes while applying.
STEP 3: Use a pea-sized amount of eye cream.
STEP 4: Apply eye cream to your ring finger (for light pressure) and dot the product around your orbital bone, from the inner corners to the outer corners of the eye area.
STEP 5: Use a dabbing motion when applying. Be sure not to pull or stretch the skin while you’re doing this.
STEP 6: When you apply eye cream in the morning, wait for the product to absorb into your skin before applying a layer of sunscreen or makeup.