1. Saffron - Saffron benefits skin because it contains many vitamins and antioxidants that are beneficial to the skin. It is anti-inflammatory and soothes skin. It is anti-fungal and can be used to treat acne.
2. Aloe Vera - Prevents Signs Of Aging, Moisturizes Skin, Reduces Acne And Helps Lighten Blemishes, Helps With Sunburns And Reduces Tan, Heals External Wounds And Insect Bites, Reduces Stretch Marks.
3. Chandan - Prevents and cures pimples, Reduces wrinkles and signs of ageing, Heals dry skin, Enhances skin brightness, Removes blemishes, Exfoliates the skin.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in antioxidants and proteins, magnesium, fibre, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E, potassium, zinc, calcium etc. which nourish your skin and, keep it soft and supple & reducing signs of ageing.
5. Glycerin - Used on all skin types including oily skin. Treats oily skin conditions, like acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. Attracts moisture to the skin. Acts an emollient, making skin moist, soft and supple.
6. Olives - Antioxidant content. Olive oil may help prevent premature signs of ageing on the skin. Olive oil contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. It has antibacterial and moisturizing effects.