Aloe vera is a rich antioxidant herb that binds free radicals. It has been well known for centuries for its natural healing properties. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to cleanse & detoxify the body. It helps in giving overall wellness. Thus, Alphavedic has created a unique formation of Aloe that is the natural form of Aloe vera in a gel form for the betterment of overall human health. Aloe vera is also traditionally known as Kumari, thereby indicating its supportive functions in females of adolescent age. It contains proteolytic enzymes which help repair dead skin cells on the scalp. Alphavedic Aloe vera Gel is free from any chemical substances to maintain purity and efficacy.
Extra Benefits for Soft and Smooth Skin
1. Helps to Moisturize the Skin. 2. Fights Skin-Aging. 3. Reduces infection and Acne. 4. Boosts Healing of Wounds. 5. Helps Soothe Sunburn. 6. Lightens Blemishes on the Face. 7. Helps in Hair Growth. 8. Keeps Dandruff at bay. 9. Acts as a Conditioner to the Hair and Scalp. 10. Removes Dark Circles and Puffiness.
Aloe vera ( Aloe barbadensis ) - The plant of immortality, aloe vera, is no stranger in the skincare world. With a total of 420 various plant species of Aloe vera, it has been popular in Indian medicine for the treatment of many conditions. Well, now that everyone knows that aloe vera gel, the gooey, translucent sap of the plant is filled with beauty benefits and can rid you of almost all your skin woes, let’s get to the details. Oily, dry or sensitive, it works it’s magic on every skin type and is a secret to getting spotless, flawless skin.
How to use Alphavedic Aloe vera Gel
Aloe vera gel can take the place of both facial cleansers and moisturizers when used correctly. In the morning and the evening, apply a thin layer to your skin. Rinse off with cool water and pat your face dry.
It is gentle on hair and also easy to wash off. If your hair feels dry and rough, aloe vera will come to the rescue. It has proteolytic enzymes which aid in repairing dead skin on the scalp. Grab your aloe vera and smooth it over the hair strands to cover well. Let it sit for 30 mins and wash off to reveal soft hair.
Value Added Tips
1. Use Alphavedic Aloe vera gel mixed with tea tree oil as your personalised dandruff cure serum.
2. Alphavedic Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera Volume shampoo make for a great hair cleansing agent!
3. Whip together Alphavedic aloe vera gel, honey, olive oil and curd. Apply it to you your roots and hair; let it work its magic for 30 minutes. Rinse for a shiny, gorgeous mane!
4. Mix together Alphavedic aloe vera gel and virgin olive oil. Apply the concoction on your eyelashes and brows to boost hair growth.
5. Use Alphavedic aloe vera gel with a few drops of lemon right before you sleep. Rinse for glowing, nourished skin.
6. Alphavedic Aloe vera can be used to fade stretch marks too! Apply directly on the affected area thrice a day for best results.
7. The cooling gel works for sensitive areas like the underarms and bikini regions too.
8. Effectively remove stubborn makeup with Alphavedic aloe vera gel mixed with olive oil.
9. From honey and lemons to rose water and yoghurt you can create an array of aloe vera-based face packs based on your skin type.
10. Apply aloe vera ice cubes before you apply your makeup to create a flawless base. Follow up with moisturiser and the rest of your beauty routine.