Pure 100% organic ALPHAVEDIC ROSE LIP BALM AND LIP SCRUB is essential (whatever your age) as the lips do not have oil glands to protect them, made with organic, nutrient-dense oils and cocoa butter, these little balms and scrub will deliver maximum moisture to the lips when needed.
Alphavedic products are carefully formulated with different botanicals, so whatever you’re up to – you have a handy sidekick to keep your lips plump and delicious. They protect your lips from extremely harsh weather providing it with the nourishment it needs resulting in smoother softer lips. They help to brighten your lips, making them look supple and fresh. With intense hydration due to natural extracts, they are best for all Indian seasons. With regular usage, your lips will become younger and healthier.
- 100% Organic
- Nourishes & Hydrates Lips
- Gently heals and deeply moisturizes the Lips
- Prevents cracked lips
- Softening and smoothening of lips
- Prevents dry and chapped lips
- Relieves roughness
- Helps brighten dull, darkened lips
- Fights sun-damaged lips
- Helps in fading Nicotine Stains
- Promotes healthy luscious lips
- 100% natural and organic formulated.
- Handmade in INDIA.
- Free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, palm oil, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
1. Shea Butter - Shea butter is an exceptional healing agent for dry and chapped lips. It is supremely rich in fatty acids and antioxidants which help heal the dry lips and make them smooth and plump.
2. Rose Extracts & Rose Essential Oil - A symbol of beauty, purity and freshness, Rose, has soothing, healing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties. Rose cleanses, purifies, firms and tones the skin. It also treats dry and ageing skin. It gets rid of pigmentation, redness and swelling and is good for all kinds of skin tones. It also prevents outbreaks of skin problems like acne, pore block, blackheads, pimples, wrinkles and lines. It is used as an astringent to hydrate the skin and to make it healthy, youthful, supple, fresh and glowing.
3. Organic Bees Wax - Organic Beeswax deeply nourishes, rejuvenates and firms the skin.
4. Sunflower Oil - Sunflower seed oil helps skin retain moisture, helps with skin regeneration, contains Vitamins A, B, D and E, and omega 9 fatty acids.
5. Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma cacao) - Rich, superfatted butter which nourishes, makes skin supple and restores elasticity to the skin.
6. Coconut Oil - The primary benefit of coconut oil is its moisturizing effects. This makes it ideal for chapped lips. Coconut oil is also considered an emollient. Emollients are non-cosmetic moisturizers that help keep the skin moist, and they’re primarily used to protect the skin.
How to use Alphavedic Rose Lip Balm
STEP 1: Wash and remove any lip make-up.
STEP 2: Using an index finger, apply rose scrub to lips. Gently scrub, in circles, for 1-2 minutes.
STEP 3: Rinse lips with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
STEP 4: For exceptional results, use this amazing lip scrub twice or thrice in a week.
STEP 5: After that take a small amount of lip balm on your fingertips and apply to lips spreading evenly.
STEP 6: Reapply as much and as often as desired to keep them nourished, hydrated and soft.
Too good to use this. I am absolutely shocked after using this combo. My lips are much softer and pinkish now.
This combo is absolutely different and authentic. Lip balm and scrub both are easy to apply and smells so good.
Nice to use this combo.
This combo is absolutely authentic and easy to use. I never used any lip scrub till now but this scrub is amazing and now my lips are very soft and smooth and darkness of lips are almost gone. and this lip balm is so good. Smells really fantastic.
The combo is absolutely excellent and dark stains of my lips are almost gone. Smells really good.
I like this combo and even my daughter also applying it on regular basis.
Give it a try!!
Must try product from alphavedic. Spreadability of lip balm is really good.
Pure and Natural
Absolutely authentic and pure. Must try!!