Unknown Benefits Of Rose Water
• Rosewater suits best to all skin types. It is ideal for oily, dry, normal as well as combination skin types. Only if you are allergic to any of the compounds present in it, you should avoid it otherwise it works wonders for one and all.
• It helps reduces redness and irritation. Rosewater has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties which help in soothing irritated skin caused due to eczema or any type of skin infection. It also helps to combat acne and clears the dirt stocked up in the pores.
• Although there hasn’t been much research on this it is said that rose water can soothe sore throats. Instead of gulping down antibiotics try a home remedy to cure a sore throat.
• Packed with antioxidant properties, rose petals and rose oils can protect cells from damages. It can also help you keep the wrinkles and fine lines at check. After a good steam bath, apply rose water on your face. This will help to tighten the capillaries and making you look younger.
• Rosewater and essential oils extracted from it can be one of the best treatment as an antidepressant and antianxiety. The aroma is said to calm the central nervous system. Spray a few drops of rose water or rose oil on your pillow, it will help you to have a sound sleep.
• Other than being one of the best ingredients to enhance your beauty, it can act as a medicine to cure headache as well. The antidepressant properties of rose can give you relief from headaches. The vapour of rose water can be quite effective or you can simply soak a compress in rose water and apply it on your head for 30-45 minutes.
• Rosewater can also help in improving the digestion. Studies have shown that it has a positive impact on digestion and aids in stomach upset. It even enhances bile secretion thus adding to better digestion.
• One of the most useful feature of this amazing item is to cure dryness and irritation of the eyes. It can also be used in mild conjunctivitis to provide relief from irritation and redness and even aids in swollen eyes. Put 1-2 drops of organic rose water thrice a day.